PeakDash

John Peery Obituary, Lifetime Resident Of Apopka, FL And Member Of Apopka Chief Has Sadly Passed Awa

John Peery Obituary, Death – A night filled with emotion in Apopka. This week, John Perry, 67 years old, passed away while he was sleeping. John Apopka, who was Apopka. He worked for the Apopka Chief for more than 40 years, during which time he trained multiple generations of Blue Darters. When I last saw John, it was a month ago on the sidelines in Wekiva.

During his week off, Apopka was interested in catching up on Wekiva’s season. I was in a rush on a night when there were weather delays, and I was going in a hundred different directions. We had a conversation in the intermissions. We talked about our respective families. His grandchildren, my two sons, and the child that we are expecting.

Regarding Tennessee’s upcoming game at The Swamp on Saturday and the dread that every Vols fan feels in anticipation of that contest. Even though it was a very crowded night, I still managed to converse with John until I had to dash out of the stadium and get to WESH in time for our 10 o’clock newscast.

When I arrived in Central Florida, John was one of the first authorities to come over and introduce himself to me. When I first moved to Tennessee, I found comfort in his smile and the fact that he had ties to the state. He was completely unaware of how much of an impact that had on me. This pleasant and generous man will be missed by many.

ncG1vNJzZmiglZbDprrLsmSmnZ2kv6qty6xlnKedZLewtM1mp56doq56sK7IrayaqqliuaqyxK2gpp1dp7K0tcOepa1ln5t6orzOqaKaZZaheqK6w2aknqWSmr9uu8VmmKmnoKCubq%2FHopyfZZiWwG6%2FwJ2jsmWglsC0scNmmLCZqWKutXmVcGY%3D

Tamela Phillippe

Update: 2024-05-08