PeakDash

Who is David Nehdar? Wiki, Age, Net Worth, Kids, Family & Facts About Lacey Chaberts Husband

David Nehdar (born 16 August 1974, Age: 49 years old) is a successful businessman and entrepreneur who is best known as the husband of actress and singer Lacey Chabert. The couple has been married since 2013 and has a daughter named Julia. Despite being married to a famous celebrity, David prefers to keep his personal life private and away from the media spotlight. Here are some facts about Nehdar and his relationship with Lacey Chabert.

Early Life and Education

David was born on August 16, 1974, in the United States of America. He belongs to the Caucasian ethnicity and holds an American nationality. He grew up in a wealthy family that was involved in the business sector.

He developed an interest in entrepreneurship from a young age and decided to pursue his career in the same field. He studied business management and specialized in finance. He graduated with a degree in Business Administration from a reputed university.

Career

David started his career by joining his family business and working along with them. He proved his skills and abilities in the business world and soon established himself as a valuable asset. He also ventured into other fields such as real estate and property investment. He co-founded the investment company Greenlight Capital in 1996 with his friend David Einhorn. The company is based in New York City and focuses on value investing.

It has grown significantly over the years and has increased its assets under management. David is also a board member of Einhorn-affiliated Micron Solutions and a member of the investment committee of Viceroy Ventures. He is known for his keen eye for spotting profitable investment opportunities and his passion and dedication to his work.

David Nehdar Wiki/Bio

NameDavid Nehdar
Date of BirthAugust 16, 1974
Place of BirthUnited States
NationalityAmerican
EthnicityCaucasian
Zodiac SignLeo
Height5 feet 10 inches
Weight75 kg
Hair ColorBrown
Eye ColorBlue
EducationBusiness Management
OccupationBusinessman
Net Worth$9 million (estimated)
SpouseLacey Chabert (m. 2013)
ChildrenJulia Mimi Bella Nehdar (b. 2016)
Instagramthereallacey
Homepagenewsunzip.com

Net Worth

Nehdar has amassed a considerable fortune from his successful career as a businessman and entrepreneur. He also earns from sponsorship and advertising deals. According to some sources, his net worth is estimated to be around $9 million as of 2023. His wife, Lacey Chabert, has a net worth of $4 million, which she has earned from her acting and singing career.

Who is Lacey Chabert?

Lacey Chabert is an American actress, voice actress, and singer who has been active in the entertainment industry since 1985. She is best known for her roles as Claudia Salinger in the TV drama Party of Five, Gretchen Wieners in the movie Mean Girls, and Eliza Thornberry in the animated series The Wild Thornberrys.

She has also starred in over 30 Hallmark Channel movies and has voiced various characters in video games, cartoons, and movies. She is married to David, a businessman, and has a daughter named Julia. She is of Cajun, Italian, English, and Scottish ancestry and grew up in Mississippi. She is also a violinist and a fan of Cajun cooking.

Marriage and Family

David met Lacey Chabert in the early 2010s and they became friends. They started dating in 2013 and decided to tie the knot in the same year. They got married on December 22, 2013, in a private ceremony in Los Angeles, California. The wedding was attended by close family and friends, and the couple managed to keep the event out of the public eye. Lacey Chabert announced her marital status through a tweet in 2014, which read,

“I’m starting off 2014 as a Mrs! Over the holidays, my best friend and love of my life we became husband & wife!” 

Lacey Chabert is a popular actress and singer who is known for her roles in movies and TV shows such as Mean Girls, Party of Five, The Wild Thornberrys, and many Hallmark Channel original movies. She is also a voice actress who has lent her voice to various animated series and films such as The Spectacular Spider-Man, Young Justice, and Sonic the Hedgehog.

She started her career as a child actress and appeared in commercials and Broadway shows. She has won several awards and accolades for her performances, such as the MTV Movie Award, the YoungStar Award, and the Young Artist Award.

Nehdar and Lacey Chabert have a daughter named Julia Mimi Bella Nehdar, who was born on September 1, 2016. Lacey Chabert announced her pregnancy through an Instagram post in February 2016, which read,

“Kitty doesn’t seem as excited as we are about this…I’m pregnant!!! My husband and I are thrilled & so thankful.”  She also shared the news of her daughter’s birth through another Instagram post in September 2016, which read, “

And then my soul saw you and it kind of went, ‘Oh, there you are. I’ve been looking for you.’ #TBT to the best day of my life. One week ago I became a mom to this precious angel. Julia Mimi Bella. Julia, you are my heart’s deepest dream come true. I love you more than I could ever say. Welcome to this big beautiful world sweet girl!” 

The couple is very happy and supportive of each other. They cherish their privacy and prefer not to invite the opinions of strangers into their personal lives. They rarely make public appearances together and seldom mention each other on social media. They live in California with their daughter and their dog, Kitty.

Trivia

• Nehdar is a Leo by zodiac sign and has blue eyes and dark brown hair.
  • David is not active on any social media platforms and avoids the limelight as much as possible.
  • He is a fan of sports and likes to watch football and basketball games.
  • David is a loving and caring husband and father who always puts his family first.
  • He is a successful businessman and entrepreneur who has a net worth of around $9 million.

David is a businessman and entrepreneur who is married to actress and singer Lacey Chabert. They have a daughter named Julia and live in California. David is a private and low-key person who does not seek the spotlight. He is a passionate and dedicated professional who has made a name for himself in the business world. He is also a supportive and loving partner and parent who always stands by his family.

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZLGiwsidZKedmJmus3s%3D

Florance Siggers

Update: 2024-05-08