PeakDash

Terrible Loss of Kansas City, a Young Soul; Kenna Kobin-Campbell Died Unexpectedly

Kenna Kobin-Campbell, a reputed teacher of Kansas City, Kansas, passed away unexpectedly on September 29, 2023. The circumstances regarding her death have not been released publicly.

Neither her family released any statement about her death cause. However, Tammy Jo Smith-King wrote in her Facebook statement that Kenna and her wife Katie Kobin were discovered at their house on Friday, September 29, having suffered terrible injuries.

That day, my beautiful child lost her entire world and is presently struggling for her life in the ICU. Please be patient with us as we all process the loss. Katie was taken to the hospital for treatment after suffering severe wounds. Her condition was regarded as critical.

Ben Campbell released his death news through a Facebook post which stated that:

“In a terrible catastrophe that occurred on Friday, September 29, 2023, my family and I lost our youngest family member, my little sister Kenna. How unfair and painful this is to us and everyone who knew her cannot even begin to be adequately expressed in words.

Keep an attitude of gratitude and treasure any chance you get to spend time with your loved ones. Those of you who knew her will understand how terrible this is. Pray and hope that you can meet or have individuals in your life who are like this for those who have never met her. Those of you who are familiar with my family are welcome to give my parents and siblings your love and prayers. I’m grateful. Dearest you, Kenna.”

Thoughts and Condolences to her family, friends, and community in this trying time; her funeral and burial customs have not been disclosed publicly.

About Kenna Kobin

Kobin belonged to Woodinville, Washington, and was a Kansas City, Kansas resident. She was a teacher at Shawnee Mission West High School and was a former teacher at Washington High School – KCKPS.

According to her Facebook profile, she loved playing sports and studied math. Traveling as often as she can, Kenna Kobin Campbell has visited places including India, Germany, Denmark, Poland, London, Scotland, and Ireland.

She was a loving wife and a loyal sister, friend, coach, educator, and many other things. Kobin’s brother also wrote, In every sense, she was the best among us. She was a never-ending source of enthusiasm and love for everyone she encountered. She was driven by an unwavering zest for life and an insatiable desire for it.

She enjoyed animals, music, and active pursuits. She had a contagious smile and could always make people smile and laugh. It would be nearly impossible to find somebody who didn’t love her and smile when her name was spoken, even if you searched for the rest of your life. She was a devoted wife, sister, friend, coach, teacher, and many others.

Social media have been flooded with tributes and sympathies on losing the young, talented lady, and her legacy will always end. Her loved ones will dearly miss her. Prayers for her; Rest in Peace, Kenna Kobin-Campbell.

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7trzTqKqpnZWZt7DB0aeYpaGjonuku8xopZ6vo2S5sK%2FApWaknZ6jrm63zpugp2WTlrqxrsSlo2g%3D

Florance Siggers

Update: 2024-05-08