PeakDash

Who is Emma Langevin? Wiki, Biography, Height, Age, Boyfriend, Parents, Net Worth & More

Emma Langevin (born 18 August 1999, Age 22 Years) is a famous American Youtuber, social media influencer, TikTok star, online gamer, Twitch streamer, content creator, and entrepreneur from New Jersey, United States. Emma is popularly known in the country for her funny and amazing short videos on Youtube and TikTok. 

She gained a huge fan following on her social media handles. Being a famous Youtube star, she is also well-known for making her collaboration with American musician Corpse Husband. She has also launched some singles including CHAOS, my application to DJ emo nite, and others. She mostly makes funny and online streaming videos on her channel. Emma is a die-hard fan of Pokemon species. 

Langevin also gained a huge fan following on her TikTok account. In this article, we provide you the information about Emma Langevin Wiki, Age, Biography, Personal Life, Boyfriend Name, Height, Weight, Family, and other details given below.

Emma Langevin’s Biography (Age, Birthday & Education)

The popular Youtuber, Emma Langevin took birth to her parents on Wednesday, August 18, 1999, in New Jersey, United States. She was born into a Christian family. 

As of the year 2021, Emma Langevin’s age is 22 years old. Langevin cuts her birthday cake on 18th August every year. According to the media sources, Emma completed her high school graduation at a local private school in her hometown. After that, she began working on her social media. At present, Emma is a famous Youtuber and TikTok star. 

Emma Langevin Wiki

Full Real NameEmma Langevin.
Age (as of 2020)22 years old.
ProfessionTikTok star, Social Media Influencer, Youtuber, Content Creator, and Entrepreneur.
Date of BirthAugust 18, 1999 (Wednesday).
Place of BirthNew Jersey, United States.
EducationGraduate.
Alma materLocal Private School.
Net worth$4 million USD (approx.).
NationalityAmerican.
EthnicityWhite.
ReligionChristian.
Zodiac SignLeo.

Emma Langevin’s Family (Parents, Siblings & Ethnicity)

Emma Langevin Wiki:- According to the sources, the New Jersey native, Emma Langevin belongs to the white caucasian ethnicity. As per her date of birth, Emma’s zodiac sign is Leo. She does not reveal any information about her family details. 

As per the sources, she was born into a well-settled family. Her dad is a businessman and her mother is a homemaker. She spent her childhood in New Jersey along with her siblings. Moreover, she loves to spend time with her pet dog Bunny. 

Emma Langevin Boyfriend Name, Relationships & Affair

Fans are eager to know about Emma Langevin’s personal life and relationship status. However, Emma does not reveal any information about her boyfriend or current relationship status. 

Also Read: Who is Harry Jowsey? Wiki, Biography, Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Net Worth, Family & Facts

According to our research, Langevin is single and does not has a boyfriend (as of August 2021). Moreover, she has also collaborated with many famous YouTubers and singers. After seeing her Instagram profile, it seems that she likes to do late-night parties with her friends. She is also a good DJ. 

last night I fulfilled my dream of DJing emo nite:,) 🧡 tysm for having me this meant everything to me 🧡🧡🧡 & thank u to all my wonderful friends for being there to support me ilysm”

Langevin Career & Professions

As per the sources, Emma Langevin began her career as a TikTok. Firstly, she amethyst stones Joke video on her TikTok account on 31 December 2019. After that, she began posting short lip-sync funny videos on her TikTok account. Fas gave so much love to her videos and she became popular overnight. 

At present, there are more than 6.3 million followers on her TikTok account. After some time, she created her Youtube channel in April 2020.  After a few days, Emma posted her first Youtube video titled MY CATFISH GOT ME PREGNANT – Emma Langevin. 

Emma Langevin Net Worth / Income

Later, she collaborated with famous Youtubers and TikTok stars. She described her life as an E-Girl. She also does online Twitch streaming on her channel. Her most-watched video is I went viral & got canceled in 24 hours – Emma Langevin. Emma Langevin made a net worth of $4 million USD (approx.) from her career. 

just an e-girl & her pogchamps <3. I had some fun on the live stream ln thank u for all the loveeeeee, I love being the cover bimbo”

Emma Langevin Height & Weight 

As per the sources, Emma Langevin stands at a height of 5 feet 3 inches (in meters 1.61 m). Her bodyweight is around 50 kilograms (in pounds 110 lbs). She mostly likes to colored her half hair blonde and half hair brown. Emma pierced her nose and ears. 

Height (approx.)In Feet Inches: 5′ 3″.
In Meters: 1.61 m.
In Centimetres: 161 cm.
Weight (approx.)In Kilograms: 50 kg.
In Pounds: 110 lbs.
Eye ColorHazel.
Hair ColorHalf Blonde and Half Brown.

Emma Controversy

Emma has a cute accent in New Jersey and people really liked that a lot. As she was getting viral for an accent, people also began pushing her back with negative comments. As per the reports, In May 2020, a girl with the username ‘@lycheemoji’ tweeted and said this Jersey girl follows white supremacists and why you people are giving her so important.

https://twitter.com/ReviewsPossum/status/1263237285719539712

Well, Emma said that she completely condemns Biasness. She also added that she follows a famous YouTuber Blaire White but she didn’t like her thoughts related to racism. The tweet of Lycheemoji got viral and many people started supporting her and hating Langevin.

Thus, Emma went viral and got canceled within 24 hours. Many times happens that when a person began getting viral then some people pushed them back to the Cancel Culture. Afterward, Emma has to apologize to all her fans and said that she is not a white supremacist. Well, Cancel Culture is not always the right solution to pull back the rising stars.

https://twitter.com/shoe0nhead/status/1262903401416982528

Social Media Profile (Instagram / Twitter / Twitch)

• Instagram: @emmalangevinxo
  • Youtube: @EmmaLangevin
  • Twitter: @emmalangevin
  • Twitch: @emmalangevin
  • 10 Facts You Need to Know About Emma Langevin

• Emma has also collaborated with Corpse Husband.
    • Not only this, but she has also featured on the cover page of Corpses’ song E-girls Are Ruining My Life. 
    • Emma is a huge fan of Pokemon Species. 
    • Her favorite Pokemon character is Gengar.
    • She and her best friend cut a cake on 100K followers.

I know I hit 100k on TikTok like 2 weeks ago lol but Daphne threw me a little celebration & I had to share 🥺 thank you for being my best friend”

• As per her IG profile, she is managed by Ursus Magana and Andrew Alvarado.
    • Emma Langevin also endorses G FUEL products. 
    • Her Instagram profile has over 740K followers (as of August 2021). 
    • She uploaded her first IG post on 30th July 2018.
    • Being a tattoo lover, Emma inked some tattoos on her hands. 

Images Sources: Instagram, Facebook, and Google

See Also – Who is Raf Davis? Wiki, Biography, Girlfriend, Age, Family & News

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZLKuucBmo5qml5rDqrqO

Brenda Moya

Update: 2024-05-07